Thank you for choosing Environmental Pro Construction for your home improvement project. Home construction is a major project, and we want to ensure the job is completed safely and smoothly. Following these guidelines will make the construction process as safe and pleasant as possible.
- Remove hanging objects or pictures from walls and any breakable objects from shelves as they may fall due to vibrations caused by construction.
Keep small children and pets inside or away from the work area at all times.
- Cover pools, hot tubs, ponds, or other water features, which could be affected by falling debris.
- Park vehicles away from the house and out of the driveway.
- Move all outdoor lawn furniture away from the work area.
- Move all outdoor potted plants inside or away from the house.
- Disarm burglar alarm, as vibrations make activate it.
- Do not run your sprinkler the night before or during construction.
- Cover objects in your attic and garage if it has no ceiling.
- Please provide access to your driveway. This is necessary for our supplier to place materials and for our crew to load tear-off waste into our dump truck to be disposed of and/or recycled.
- Our crew will need to be provided with an outside source of electricity and water.
- There will temporarily be nails and debris around your house and in your driveway.
- Please walk carefully and do not drive on your driveway during construction.
- When entering or leaving your home, please exercise caution. Debris and other objects may fall from high locations.
- Please check to make sure all gates are closed before letting pets outside.
- Be aware of overlooked nails or other small objects.
- If applicable, leave permits posted until the City or County does the final inspection.
Environmental Pro Construction always practices safety first, but even under the best of circumstances, mishaps may occur. If you are ever dissatisfied during the course of your project, please notify our office or your Project Manager immediately. We are dedicated to resolve any misunderstanding or complaint because a satisfied customer is our most important asset. Thank you!